We are an active club of 30+ people who like to rise early in the morning and GET THINGS DONE! We have built many items for our community including the Gateway at Eldridge Park and the Highway beautification project at exit 51.
We welcome new members and guests to join us for breakfast - we meet every Wednesday morning at 7:00 AM at The Courtyards at Bethany Village.
The Chemung Sunrise Rotary Club belongs to District 7120: The Finger Lakes Region of NY
© Chemung Sunrise Rotary Club
Club meets Wednesdays at The Courtyards at Bethany (2nd floor) from 7am - 8am
Looking for a make up meeting ?
- Corning: Thursdays @ 12:15, Radisson Hotel
- Elmira: Tuesdays @ 12 noon, Riverview Holiday Inn
- Elmira Heights: Thursdays @ 6:30pm, Rounding Third
- Horseheads: Wednesdays @ 12 pm, Roundin 3rd
- Watkins Glen: Thursday @ 12:10, Elks Lodge
St. Rte 14, Watkins Glen
Chemung Sunrise Rotary
Click on above picture or link to left to go to Pumpkin Express page
SATURDAY OCTOBER 24, 2015
1 PM - 5 PM
Sullivan's Train Yard
Old Ithaca Rd., Horseheads
SPONSORS AND VENDORS NEEDED